1. Poor Linds. Things started out so innocent: choosing patterns, picking fabrics, furniture hunting…
2. And then she got into a car accident and called her home decorator to meet her in the hospital.
3. And when Lindsay was supposed to show up for the big reveal of her house, she had her publicist send an email to get out of it. Classic.
4. But at least we got to take a peek inside the bedroom Lindsay sleeps in at night, right?
12. We should have known.
- The House voted to undo landmark internet privacy rules that protect your sensitive information like browsing history 💻
- Companies like Nestle, Ben & Jerry's, and General Mills say they'll keep fighting carbon pollution despite Trump's climate change executive order.
- Two UN investigators' bodies were found in a shallow grave after they went missing in the Democratic Republic of Congo.
- Bill O'Reilly apologized after making what some are calling an "openly racist" remark about Rep. Maxine Waters' hair.