1. This is it. This photo from the Kimye wedding is Instagram’s most-liked photo ever.
2. The previous record-holder was this photo of Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez, with 1.82 million likes.
The photo, posted over five months ago, was uploaded by Bieber with the title “Love the way you look at me.”
- President Trump addressed the Conservative Political Action Conference, or CPAC, where he lashed out at the media and defended his agenda.
- The White House strongly denies reports that Chief of Staff Reince Priebus urged the FBI to undermine stories linking Trump to Russia.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳