“I don’t love just men. I love people. It’s not about a gender. It’s just about the spirit that exudes from that other person you’re with.”
Person, spirits, ghosts… Ke$ha is open to it all, it seems.
We’re all excited for KimYe’s BabYe, right? Here are some new details:
• Kim may not be divorced from Kris Humphries by the time her baby pops out if she doesn’t concede that their marriage was a fraud.
• Kanye actually didn’t give her a heads up that he was going to announce it at that concert.
• Kim says that pregnancy is “not as easy as people think.”
• Kris Jenner is already shopping around offers for the first baby photos and the baby will probably appear on Keeping Up With The Kardashians.
• Sales of Kim’s sex tape rose 80% at the news of her pregnancy and that is super weird.
Nick seemed tense around Chris, who was hosting them in the VIP section, even though he and Sofia are just friends. In the early hours, Nick and Sofia were arguing before he got into a dispute with somebody at a neighboring table. Some pushing and shoving started.
Sofia stepped in to try to calm the situation, but somehow she ended up getting pushed and shoved also. Her strapless dress was torn or pulled down in the melee, exposing her cleavage in front of other people and her son Manolo who was so offended he left the club. It was crazy.
ScarJo discussed the merits of marriage in the latest issue of Elle UK:
“I got married when I was young and it was incredibly romantic and I liked being married, actually. But it is different. It’s hard to put into words. To me, being in a functioning relationship doesn’t mean you have to be married. I never think about marriage. Is that weird? The only time I ever think about it is when people ask me. ‘Would I get married again?’ It’s really not important to me. It has no relevance to me right now. I’m not having kids any time soon, I’m in a nice relationship, I’m working a lot and, like I said, it’s not important to me.”
“I don’t like going out that much. I’m kind of an old lady. After it’s 11, I’m like ‘Don’t these kids ever get tired??’ When I’m out, I think about my couch. Like, ‘It would be awesome to be on it right now. I bet there’s an episode of ‘Dance Moms’ on. Am I missing a new episode of ‘Keeping Up with the Kardashians’? I’m just stressed by the idea of missing them. I like people to come over to my place. It’s like a reality TV show cave. I just learned how to work TiVO. That changed my life. Reality TV is my silver lining. At the end of the day there’s probably nothing that makes me feel better than junk food and reality TV.”
Matthew McConaughey and Camila Alves welcomed son Livingston Alves McConaughey on December 28th.
Here are Rebel Wilson’s New Year’s resolutions:
1. Finally create my Grinder profile 2. Get knighted 3. See the ocean/One Direction perform
Sounds reasonable enough.
Michael Phelps broke up with his girlfriend Megan Rossee.
Jon Favreau will direct an episode of The Office’s final season.
Kate Middleton has been munching on lavender biscuits to help with her nausea.
Rihanna and Chris Brown spent New Years Day together in bed all day.
The sailor that Jenny McCarthy kissed on New Year’s might have herpes, oops!
Justin Bieber added some new ink to his Jesus hands tattoo.
Paul McCartney doesn’t want to work with The Biebs, tattoo’d or not.
Hoda Kotb said the word “shit” on the Today Show earlier this morning.
Adam Lambert threw some shade at the cast of Les Miserables.
Dancing With The Stars judge Len Goodman married his longtime girlfriend over the weekend.
Ryan Murphy’s new son Logan looks almost like his clone.
Paul F. Tompkins performed Adele’s “Skyfall.”
Kris Allen and his pregnant wife got into a car accident but are okay.
Rita Ora shared a photo of her abs on twitter.
Said Rob Kardashian: “I’m so proud of my sisters, but I’ll be married before I have a baby.” Jerk.
Katie Holmes might be secretly dating Jake Gyllenhaal after being introduced by mutual friend Joshua Jackson.
- An adult film actress says Donald Trump, or someone on his behalf, offered her $10,000 and the use of his private jet to come to his suite.
- AT&T has made a deal to buy Time Warner — owner of CNN, HBO, and Warner Bros. — in one of the biggest acquisitions ever 💰
- The Chicago Cubs are heading to their first World Series since 1945 after beating the Los Angeles Dodgers 🐻
- A black metal band crashed a couple's engagement shoot and the photos are 🤘