1. John Stamos is seriously sexy. Let me give you 50 reasons why...
2. He looks sexy as a cop.
3. As a photographer.
4. And when he was on General Hospital in the '80s? Sexy, of course.
5. Giving to the homeless? Sexy.
6. Meeting Verne Troyer at the MTV Movie Awards? Sexy.
7. Every time Uncle Jesse played in a band on Full House: sexy.
8. While filming an Oikos Greek yogurt commercial? Sexy.
9. At Graceland. Sexy.
10. The Full House opening credits: sexy.
11. With glasses. Sexy.
12. With a '90s mullet and Dave Couiler. Sexy.
13. In a leather jacket. Sexy.
14. In what's maybe the worst shirt ever: sexy.
15. Getting a star on the Walk Of Fame: Sexy.
16. Every time he plays the drums. ALWAYS sexy.
17. With a gigantic, full beard: still sexy.
18. In this hat. Still sexy.
19. With this Billy Ray Cyrus look going on: still sexy!
20. Playing with the Beach Boys: always sexy.
21. Reuniting with the cast of Full House: sexy.
22. As Elvis. Sexy.
23. Looking bashful? Sexy.
24. With baby Michelle. Dreamy.
25. With Nicky and Alex. Still sexy.
26. On the ocean: sexy.
27. The "Forever" music video. Sexy.
28. Driving. Sexy.
29. HE EVEN IS SEXY IN A DOPEY HAT.
30. With A Flock Of Seagulls hair: sexy.
31. On Broadway for Bye, Bye Birdie: somehow still sexy!
32. In a tank top: sexy.
33. Fresh-faced and mulleted: sexy.
34. On Glee: sexy.
35. Angry on a motorcycle: '80s sexy.
36. Every time Uncle Jesse held a musical instrument it was mega sexy.
37. Waving with Kevin Spacey: yes, sexy.
38. With Donald Duck. Sexy.
39. In bright green shorts: sexy.
40. In converse sneakers: sexy.
41. He even makes flipping off Bob Saget look sexy.
42. In an inflatable raft: sexy.
43. All suited up: sexy.
44. In leather gloves: sexy.
45. As a doctor on ER: sexy.
46. In the rain: sexy.
47. With feathered hair: sexy.
48. When John Stamos is staring right into your soul: super sexy.
49. With Little Richard: somehow still sexy!
50. Reuniting with Aunt Becky and Jesse & The Rippers on Fallon: Sexy.
Cheers to you, John!
And HAVE MERCY for the rest of us.
And join the #StamosDay campaign by sending a birthday card to a homeless child in his honor!