1. 1996, Diddy: “Been Around The World”
At least she doesn’t sing at all in this one.
4. 2000, Diddy: “Been Around The World (Extended)”
This dance scene for the MTV VMA’s wasn’t technically a music video, but still pretty embarrassing in retrospect. According to a commenter, Diddy also appeared in her video for “If You Had My Love”. (I didn’t see him, but you can try to see if you can here).
6. 2001, Chris Judd: “My Love Don’t Cost A Thing”
Jen met backup dancer Chris Judd on the set of this video and went on to marry him.
8. 2002, Ben Affleck: “Jenny From The Block”
I guess he really had a thing for her butt: can you blame him?
12. 2009, Marc Anthony: “No Me Ames”
14. 2005, Marc Anthony: “Escapémonos”
We get it: you’re so talented and in love! …Except for the whole divorce thing that was about to happen.
16. 2012, Casper Smart: “Dance Again”
We’ll see how long her latest one lasts.
- President Trump has been sued by top legal scholars over alleged conflicts of interest with his foreign business entanglements.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure first-time marchers stick around ✊
- Alt-right news platform Breitbart News is set to expand its presence in Italy, BuzzFeed News has learned 📰 🇮🇹
- The New England Patriots are heading to the Super Bowl yet again. They'll play the Atlanta Falcons on Feb. 5 🏈