1. 1996, Diddy: “Been Around The World”
At least she doesn’t sing at all in this one.
4. 2000, Diddy: “Been Around The World (Extended)”
This dance scene for the MTV VMA’s wasn’t technically a music video, but still pretty embarrassing in retrospect. According to a commenter, Diddy also appeared in her video for “If You Had My Love”. (I didn’t see him, but you can try to see if you can here).
6. 2001, Chris Judd: “My Love Don’t Cost A Thing”
Jen met backup dancer Chris Judd on the set of this video and went on to marry him.
8. 2002, Ben Affleck: “Jenny From The Block”
I guess he really had a thing for her butt: can you blame him?
12. 2009, Marc Anthony: “No Me Ames”
14. 2005, Marc Anthony: “Escapémonos”
We get it: you’re so talented and in love! …Except for the whole divorce thing that was about to happen.
16. 2012, Casper Smart: “Dance Again”
We’ll see how long her latest one lasts.
- The enemy within: Civilians are caught in the crossfire as Iraqi troops move closer to Mosul and face fears of ISIS.
- Police are investigating after someone destroyed Donald Trump's Hollywood Walk Of Fame star with a sledgehammer early Wednesday.
- Apple has delayed shipping its new wireless Airpods headphones that were supposed to go out to iPhone 7 users this month. 🎧
- Hillary Clinton responded to that "Death Row Records" meme about her debate outfits.