1. They were glitzy.
2. They were glam.
3. And they definitely also knew how to party.
4. In fact, they were *the* people that you hoped would show up to your party.
5. The intimidating cool kids in the corner.
6. The popular ones.
7. The type of people who you were just DYING to know what they were whispering about.
8. Who would make news just by showing up somewhere.
9. Don’t you wish you were at this Bob Dylan concert?
11. Or at this dinner with Robert Deniro?
12. Honestly, was there a COOLER couple to party with, ever?
13. No. There was not. They even somehow made smoking look cool.
14. And their everyday fashion was ideal.
15. Jack wore the coolest suit jackets.
16. And Anjelica really nailed the monotone look.
17. They embodied old Hollywood glamour when they wanted to.
18. Sometimes, they were too cool to look at the camera. It didn’t matter.
19. Other times, they faced the camera straight-on. They looked cool either way.
20. They looked fab on their way to events…
21. …and on their way out.
22. They could be goofy at times.
23. Sometimes they would hold hands and it was heartwarming.
25. And yet, their 17-year-long on-again-off-again relationship ended in 1993.
…When Jack allegedly cheated on Anjelica with actress Rebecca Broussard. Jack has recently spoken about Anjelica to the press. He told The Daily Mail:
“The reality was that I was annihilated emotionally by the separation from Anjelica. That was probably the toughest period of my life. I may have made a mistake, but I don’t want to go back and correct it. I would rather deal with it.”
Anjelica told The Saturday Evening Post recently about their time together too:
“Jack is someone I’ve adored in my life and will continue to love forever. I don’t take him lightly. … That’s a real relationship. Real relationships have continuity, and Jack and I have a deep abiding love and affection for each other. I’m proud that we’ve gotten through some very tough times together.”
Will they ever get back together? Probably not. But we can appreciate them as they were, back in the good ol’ days.
26. Here’s to being an iconic, severely cool Hollywood couple either way.
- Donald Trump has often claimed to be "the largest real estate developer in New York," but he isn't.
- Stanford has banned hard liquor at on-campus undergraduate student parties in wake of the Brock Turner scandal.
- Facebook says it mistakenly suspended 2 libertarian groups. It's the network's latest case of suddenly removing content.