Surely by now you’ve seen or at least heard of Alana Thompson and her family, who are now starring on TLC’s Here Comes Honey Boo Boo. Starcasm did a little digging on the Georgian family and, lo and behold, they found this:
Nooo, Mama June! The following records seem to indicate some sort of child support problems and/or taking of money that didn’t belong to her:
• Contmpt of court-state/mag-m- (Statute 15-7-4)
• Theft/taking-f/m- (Statute 16-8-2)
16-8-2. Theft by taking
A person commits the offense of theft by taking when he unlawfully takes or, being in lawful possession thereof, unlawfully appropriates any property of another with the intention of depriving him of the property, regardless of the manner in which the property is taken or appropriated.
Hopefully they’ll take a minute to explain the mess on their TV show?
I wonder what Mama June thinks about her mug shot making the rounds today…
- The Trump administration wants to send immigrants caught at the southern US border to Mexico even if they're not from the country.
- Several states will keep enforcing bans against transgender discrimination in schools after Trump withdrew guidelines protecting students.
- Police arrested at least 10 people on Wednesday as they began clearing out protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.
- And people with disabilities are having their photos stolen and Facebook isn't helping them.