Surely by now you’ve seen or at least heard of Alana Thompson and her family, who are now starring on TLC’s Here Comes Honey Boo Boo. Starcasm did a little digging on the Georgian family and, lo and behold, they found this:
Nooo, Mama June! The following records seem to indicate some sort of child support problems and/or taking of money that didn’t belong to her:
• Contmpt of court-state/mag-m- (Statute 15-7-4)
• Theft/taking-f/m- (Statute 16-8-2)
16-8-2. Theft by taking
A person commits the offense of theft by taking when he unlawfully takes or, being in lawful possession thereof, unlawfully appropriates any property of another with the intention of depriving him of the property, regardless of the manner in which the property is taken or appropriated.
Hopefully they’ll take a minute to explain the mess on their TV show?
I wonder what Mama June thinks about her mug shot making the rounds today…
- A 25-year-old has been identified as the suspected drunk driver who drove a truck into a crowd at Mardi Gras and injured over a dozen.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲
- Tonight at 8:30pm ET, BuzzFeed is celebrating the biggest night in Hollywood, the Oscars, with a live show and tipsy game of bingo 🏆🍹