Surely by now you’ve seen or at least heard of Alana Thompson and her family, who are now starring on TLC’s Here Comes Honey Boo Boo. Starcasm did a little digging on the Georgian family and, lo and behold, they found this:
Nooo, Mama June! The following records seem to indicate some sort of child support problems and/or taking of money that didn’t belong to her:
• Contmpt of court-state/mag-m- (Statute 15-7-4)
• Theft/taking-f/m- (Statute 16-8-2)
16-8-2. Theft by taking
A person commits the offense of theft by taking when he unlawfully takes or, being in lawful possession thereof, unlawfully appropriates any property of another with the intention of depriving him of the property, regardless of the manner in which the property is taken or appropriated.
Hopefully they’ll take a minute to explain the mess on their TV show?
I wonder what Mama June thinks about her mug shot making the rounds today…
- President Trump will sign an executive order on Tuesday stopping the EPA's plan to limit power plants burning coal.
- A former UK politician has made a moving apology for voting against same-sex marriage, 3 years after the first ceremonies.
- Facebook will start globally rolling out three features today on iOS and Android that strongly resemble Snapchat. They're called Camera, Direct, and Stories.
- And a college student was banned from Tinder after scamming some men out of money 💸 💔