Surely by now you’ve seen or at least heard of Alana Thompson and her family, who are now starring on TLC’s Here Comes Honey Boo Boo. Starcasm did a little digging on the Georgian family and, lo and behold, they found this:
Nooo, Mama June! The following records seem to indicate some sort of child support problems and/or taking of money that didn’t belong to her:
• Contmpt of court-state/mag-m- (Statute 15-7-4)
• Theft/taking-f/m- (Statute 16-8-2)
16-8-2. Theft by taking
A person commits the offense of theft by taking when he unlawfully takes or, being in lawful possession thereof, unlawfully appropriates any property of another with the intention of depriving him of the property, regardless of the manner in which the property is taken or appropriated.
Hopefully they’ll take a minute to explain the mess on their TV show?
I wonder what Mama June thinks about her mug shot making the rounds today…
- The National Enquirer tabloid is growing by speaking to an audience ignored by mainstream media and backing Trump.
- An American soldier died in Iraq this weekend after a roadside bomb exploded during a security check, the Pentagon said.
- As the number of terrorist convictions has increased in the UK, so has the concern that other inmates could too be lured into extremism.
- Selena Gomez said the backlash surrounding "13 Reasons Why" "is going to come no matter what" and noted that she's very proud of the series.