1. What’s that in the water? A fish? Dolphin?
2. Nope! It’s Eric Ducharme — the subject of TLC’s My Crazy Obsession. Can you guess what his “crazy obsession” is?
3. If you guessed “being a mermaid,” you’d be right!
4. It’s his lifestyle.
5. (Not that he’s totally sure it’s what he should be doing.)
6. He has a lot of fins.
7. And his boyfriend seems totally cool with it.
8. But most people are like:
9. Here, let TLC’s trailer for the episode explain it better:
10. And now for some gratuitous swimming GIFs:
- President Trump laid out an ambitious agenda in his speech to Congress, but Republicans are still divided on how to pass that agenda.
- The FBI is investigating if bomb threats against Jewish centers came from an internet "troll" and are profiling a lone, young, tech-savvy person.
- Facebook is using artificial intelligence for suicide prevention, scanning feeds for signs of people at risk of self-harm, then offering resources for help.
- Uber's CEO said he's "seeking leadership help" after dash-cam footage was published of him aggressively arguing with a company driver 😳