1. This is Clint Eastwood.
You know him as an actor, a director, and one of the most powerful men in Hollywood.
2. This is Dina Eastwood, Clint’s wife.
They met when her job as a TV reporter sent her to interview Clint. They fell in love and got married soon after.
4. And she loves to schmooze with celebs.
5. Clint is barely on the show, but oh, let’s have Dina explain:
Also, Morgan Freeman. What?
7. And a stepdaughter, Francesca.
9. …Yup, she’s the lady from “Titanic”.
10. They all really get along with each other.
11. This is the Eastwood’s beloved housekeeper, Lisa.
She’s hilarious, very blunt, and always down to help out Dina.
12. Dina manages a boyband called Overtone.
They live with the Eastwoods, too.
14. This is what Overtone sounds like:
15. Celebrity photographer Tyler Shields is listed as part of the cast.
Tyler, right, is responsible for many awful photoshoots that you’ve surely seen, like with Lindsay Lohan playing with knives and Mischa Barton dancing with pandas (and eating meat).
16. The Eastwoods own lots of animals, like this pig:
17. Dina has an interesting way of parenting.
For example, when daughter Morgan wants to get her belly button pierced, Dina goes and does it herself in hopes that it will avert her daughter fro doing it. Really.
18. Dina still has her figure and isn’t afraid to show it.
And now you know!
- H.R. McMaster was due to retire from the Army. Now he holds what could become one of the most powerful positions in Washington.
- Milo Yiannopoulos has resigned from Breitbart News after he was accused of defending pedophilia in an old video.
- Chris Brown was ordered to stay away from his ex-girlfriend after he allegedly threatened to shoot and kill her, court documents show.
- A 2-year-old boy lost a race at school after he spotted his dad and ran to hug him instead of crossing the finish line 👦💨💞