We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page.
1. A backpack made from recycled billboards.
2. A bracelet made from recycled flip-flops.
3. A set of bamboo cooking utensils to use instead of plastic.
4. A phone case that's completely biodegradable and compostable.
5. A yoga mat made from recycled wetsuits.
6. A reusable grocery bag that folds up into a tiny little square you can take anywhere.
7. A warm beanie for winter made from recycled polyester.
8. A compost bin that'll fit anywhere, so there's no more excuses to not do it.
9. A set of metal straws and cleaning brushes to wash them with.
10. A subscription to Imperfect Produce to help fight food waste.
11. A cute, reusable cloth snack bag to bring your favorite foods to work and school.
12. A pack of white washcloths made from Bamboo.
13. A pack of four bamboo toothbrushes because plastic ones can't be recycled.
14. A dopp kit made from recycled fire hoses.
15. A sustainably made toy made from 100% recycled parts.
16. A pair of socks made entirely from recycled materials.
17. A pack of bamboo toilet paper from a company that donates 50% of their profits to build toilets for those in need.
18. A water bottle with a charcoal log inside that doubles as a water filter.
19. A darling jumper for the cute baby in your life.
20. A set of mason jars to use for virtually anything instead of plastic.
21. And a super-soft scarf made from recycled Beechwood chips.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.