1. A weird thing happened when Gwen Stefani and Adam Levine presented the award for Outstanding Writing on a Comedy Series…
2. …Gwen Stefani didn’t pronounce “Colbert” properly.
3. Yeah, not even close.
4. Colbert didn’t mind, though! He was pretty happy about his win.
5. And then Jimmy Fallon joined Colbert on stage on the basis of a technicality.
6. So what gives? Has Gwen been listening to a lot of Beyoncé or does she not even know who Stephen Colbert is?!? OR maybe she’s just trying to be on-trend like John Travolta and “Adele Dazeem”?
7. Watch here and decide:
- The largest LGBT business association in the US voted to endorse a presidential candidate for the first time in its history, choosing Clinton.
- Federal health officials have called for nationwide testing of all blood donations for the Zika virus.
- The judge under fire for his sentencing of former Stanford Swimmer Brock Turner also went easy on another student athlete.