1. A weird thing happened when Gwen Stefani and Adam Levine presented the award for Outstanding Writing on a Comedy Series…
2. …Gwen Stefani didn’t pronounce “Colbert” properly.
3. Yeah, not even close.
4. Colbert didn’t mind, though! He was pretty happy about his win.
5. And then Jimmy Fallon joined Colbert on stage on the basis of a technicality.
6. So what gives? Has Gwen been listening to a lot of Beyoncé or does she not even know who Stephen Colbert is?!? OR maybe she’s just trying to be on-trend like John Travolta and “Adele Dazeem”?
7. Watch here and decide:
- Sean Spicer said "his intention is never to lie" as White House press secretary, after making false claims this weekend about Trump's inauguration.
- The all-day breakfast boom at McDonald's is over as sales fall for the fast food giant 🍳 📉