1. Listen to the whole album here:
In the track “This Is What ‘Na Na’ Means,” Clarissa gives us some insight into her favorite things are through a verse of spoken word. They are:
• Lincoln Logs
• The ocean when it’s green
• Cross-eyed cats
• Movies where people are insane
• Things I know a lot about
• Things I can’t explain
We also learned some of Clarissa’s pet peeves: eating with ones mouth open, being a baby, drooling while taking a drink, and being a parasite. Honestly, the whole CD is like a window into the mind of Clarissa’s budding teenage feelings — feelings that apparently couldn’t be expressed in the regular route of computer games.
Clarissa also is the voice of a Nickelodeon-produced recording of Peter and The Wolf:
- A group of UK Uber drivers have won the right to minimum wage in a case that could have huge implications for the "gig economy" 🚘
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- Here are some of the best Vines to watch before Twitter kills it 💀