1. Listen to the whole album here:
In the track “This Is What ‘Na Na’ Means,” Clarissa gives us some insight into her favorite things are through a verse of spoken word. They are:
• Lincoln Logs
• The ocean when it’s green
• Cross-eyed cats
• Movies where people are insane
• Things I know a lot about
• Things I can’t explain
We also learned some of Clarissa’s pet peeves: eating with ones mouth open, being a baby, drooling while taking a drink, and being a parasite. Honestly, the whole CD is like a window into the mind of Clarissa’s budding teenage feelings — feelings that apparently couldn’t be expressed in the regular route of computer games.
Clarissa also is the voice of a Nickelodeon-produced recording of Peter and The Wolf:
- Oops: "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳⁉️
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be Secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲