PRESS PLAY AND SCROLL.
We’ll miss you all. OK, some more than others.
1. Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth
The breakup that spawned a million twerks.
5. Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattison
Their name was Robsten and they were unbroken. And then broken. And then unbroken again. And then broken again. Did they get back together just for the Twilight press tour? Maybe. OK, probably.
6. Josh Brolin and Diane Lane
Brolin and Lane ended their relationship officially in February of this year. Though it was “mutual” and “not ugly,” many have speculated that Brolin’s multiple incidents with alcohol and the law might have played a role in their demise.
An honorable mention goes to Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta Jones, whose “will they or won’t they?” attitude apparently ended on the upswing this year.
- The Trump administration is reportedly considering a set of policies to prosecute parents who illegally enter the US with their children.
- Norma McCorvey, the woman behind the landmark 1973 Supreme Court case, Roe v. Wade, has died in Texas at 69.
- Mark Sanford held a town hall on Saturday that he organized with Indivisible, a group dedicated to holding members of Congress' feet to the fire.
- Donald Glover has been cast as Simba in Disney's remake of "The Lion King."