PRESS PLAY AND SCROLL.
We’ll miss you all. OK, some more than others.
1. Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth
The breakup that spawned a million twerks.
5. Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattison
Their name was Robsten and they were unbroken. And then broken. And then unbroken again. And then broken again. Did they get back together just for the Twilight press tour? Maybe. OK, probably.
6. Josh Brolin and Diane Lane
Brolin and Lane ended their relationship officially in February of this year. Though it was “mutual” and “not ugly,” many have speculated that Brolin’s multiple incidents with alcohol and the law might have played a role in their demise.
An honorable mention goes to Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta Jones, whose “will they or won’t they?” attitude apparently ended on the upswing this year.
- A Trump official says the campaign has "three major voter suppression operations underway."
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀