1. Amy Poehler was *a mood.*
2. Reese Witherspoon was caught admiring Nicole Kidman when the camera panned to Keith Urban.
3. Alison Brie and Dave Franco smiled at the same time.
4. Oprah was delighted.
5. Hugh Jackman was lost in whatever Zac Efron was saying.
6. Milo Ventimiglia and Susan Kelechi Watson clapped.
7. Willem Dafoe reacted to a joke Seth Meyers made about him.
8. Octavia Spencer said hey.
9. Daniel Kaluuya wasn't quite ready for his close-up.
10. Seth Rogen posed like he was on ANTM.
11. Tracee Ellis Ross was moved during Oprah's speech.
12. Kerry Washington and Eva Longoria gave Oprah a standing O.
13. Tonya Harding got emotional while Timothée Chalamet looked on.
14. Michelle Williams traded secrets with Tarana Burke.
15. Shirley MacLaine told a very intense story.
16. Margot Robbie was embarrassed.
17. James and Dave Franco cracked up.
18. Kelly Clarkson shouted.
19. Frances McDormand had an apparent spiritual experience.
20. Viola Davis smiled.
21. Lorne Michaels blinked.
22. Catherine Zeta-Jones hid behind a menu.
23. And William H. Macy chuckled in the back.
William H. Macy's name was misspelled in an earlier version of this post.