Okay, so it’s kiiind of a long shot, but let me tell you the details and you can be the judge:
• Anderson Cooper and Andy Cohen both instagrammed the exact same sunset from the same position last night. (They must be in love.)
• Kelly Ripa was there too. (Okay, that’s a point for “friends on vacation.”)
• There’s a conspiracy that the scandalous photos of Coop’s boyfriend making out with another man were stages and sent in by his boyfriend. (Because Andy and Anderson are in love?)
So those are all the details known at the moment. There may not be enough proof to say they are definitely in love, but, oh, what a wonderful gay media power couple they’d make!
“In 2001 I spent 5 months with Kristen Stewart on the set of Panic Room mostly holed up in a space the size of a Manhattan closet. We talked and laughed for hours, sharing spontaneous mysteries and venting our boredom. I grew to love that kid.”
“I would love to find ‘The One’. But I’m not sure about marriage. I see no need. I’ll be with somebody because I want to, not because a piece of paper tells me I have to. That said, if the love of my life thinks it’s important, then fine, I’ll get married… [but] I’ve met plenty of guys with Peter Pan syndrome, where they don’t want to grow up.”
Please keep in mind that she’s currently dating Ashton Kutcher.
The lawyers of Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries met today to finally start on their divorce papers. In a surprise twist of events, Kris sent Kanye West a subpoena disguised in a Nordstrom box.
Alicia Keys seems to have taken some inspiration from The Hunger Games in naming her new album, The Girl On Fire.
Christopher Mintz Plasse — aka McLovin — is starting to look like a real adult and it’s freaking me out.
Great Scott! There’s a new Michael J. Fox comedy pilot being shopped around the television networks.
Rumer Willis has a new boyfriend. His name is Jayson Blair and he will star on the upcoming NBC comedy The New Normal.
Does Jessica Biel have the worst hair ever?
Questlove remixed The Beastie Boys.
Kate Moss seduced her boyfriend out of 20 years of veganism by taunting him with bacon.
You can stop speculating now: Ezra Miller tells Out magazine “I’m queer.”
Lindsay Lohan just dropped 3 grand on a shopping spree of surfing gear.
Dog The Bounty Hunter has been banned from Britain due to a murder conviction from the late ’70s.
Have you ever wondered what Kim Kardashian would look like behind bars?
Bobby Brown has entered rehab for alcohol addiction.
Jon Benjamin (Archer, Bob’s Burgers, Home Movies, and so on) will play a life coach on the new season of Suburgatory.
H&M made an actual statue of David Beckham.
David Hyde Pierce flipped his mansion and you can see all the photos from inside his house.
Eric Bana will play a (Navy) seal.
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classics including "Twister" and "Titanic."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲