2. Exhibit A: The double-tuft of hair on a giraffe’s head.
No other animal has such a cute head of hair on their heads. —Whitney Jefferson
6. Exhibit B: Giraffes have super-cute long necks!
Can you imagine cuddling up to one of these giant necks?
11. Exhibit C: Giraffes are really cute when they’re scared.
17. These guys, on the other hand, are a perfect example of how giraffes are drunk and disorderly and irresponsible.
18. Exhibit D: Every Giraffe’s “Judging You” Face.
How perfect is this face? It conveys both “Go on, I’m listening” and “Oh, REALLY?” in one single expression. I mean, what a perfect animal to have a conversation with! You can yammer on and on…and the giraffe will just listen to you with this expression. Perfection.
And yes, Matt, this is the face I am making at you IRL for that photo of “drunk and disorderly” giraffes above. Obviously one of them tripped and the other is helping him back up.
21. Look how badly this elephant wants to befriend this sheep.
22. Look how eager these elephants are to touch this hunk’s butt.
24. Exhibit E: The way giraffe parents bend down to lick their babies’ heads.
26. Is there a cuter mother/child pairing in the animal kingdom? I think not.
30. Exhibit F: A giraffe’s very endearing “derp” face.
38. Exhibit F: Despite their hefty stature, elephants LOVE playing soccer. Just imagine a team of plump elephants chasing a soccer ball around a field. JUST IMAGINE. Or better yet, look at these chunky chaps play ball:
- Donald Trump marveled at how "brilliantly" Hitler seized power during a 2000 visit to a Holocaust museum.
- At least 26 people have been treated by medics after a chemical incident at London City Airport.