Here’s a roundup of more updates (read: theories) on the Beyoncé/Solange/Jay Z mess. (Can you believe just one month ago the sisters were dancing at Coachella, happy as ever?) Recent developments in mass speculation include….
• Jay ditching Bey to go to Rihanna’s after-party.
• A claim that Bey and Jay are “used to” this type of behavior from Solange.
• Solange deleting all photos of Beyoncé from her Instagram.
• This verse Instagrammed by Bey the morning after the incident.
• Rachel Roy being yelled at by Solange before the elevator incident.
• Wendy Williams thinks Jay hooked up with Rachel Roy back in the day and bragged about it at the Met Gala.
• A report that Beyoncé stormed out of Roberta’s pizza place on Saturday night.
• Bey and Jay sitting courtside at last night’s Brooklyn Nets game.
• A fake Twitter response from Solange.
…and that brings us up to date!
Channing Tatum is confirmed to play the role of Gambit in future X Men movies.
Hugh Jackman isn’t giving up the role of Wolverine until you pry it from his cold, dead hands.
MIchelle Williams is no longer dating Dustin Yellin anymore, back on the market.
And the OTHER Michelle Williams released a new video.
Miranda Kerr’s new boyfriend likes to fight in the street?
What the heck is going on with Casey Kasem???
Kylie Jenner tattooed her initials on somebody.
Octavia Spencer will be in the Divergent movies.
Miley Cyrus allegedly hates Christina Aguilera.
Bruce Willis wouldn’t mind a son.
Watch this and then take a shower.
- From water jugs and dehydrated food, to faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Trump's presidency.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JP Morgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Former Georgia Gov. Sonny Perdue will be nominated as Trump's secretary of agriculture, the final cabinet position to be selected.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? This Chinese selfie app is why. Say cheese 📸