1. Aaron Paul married his longtime girlfriend Lauren Parsekian on Sunday.
2. It was a carnival-themed wedding, and attendees were dressed in their fanciest 1920s clothes.
3. His Breaking Bad co-star Giancarlo Esposito was in attendance…
4. …as was Bryan Cranston. Hey, Bryan!
5. Us Weekly reports that some well-known musicians played the reception as well:
According to eyewitnesses at the star-studded event, [John] Mayer played “Daughters” as Parsekian, the co-CEO of Finding Kind Productions, danced with her father.
“Aaron came out back after John sang and caught him before he left to shake his hand and say, ‘Hey, thanks for doing that man, that was great,’” an onlooker told Us Weekly. Mayer didn’t stay long after his set. Foster The People also performed at the fun-filled celebration.
8. Congrats to the happy couple, yo!
- The World Health Organization says there is "no public health justification" for postponing or moving the Rio Olympics because of Zika virus.
- Never mind the $10 million: Donald Trump now says he won't debate "second place finisher" Bernie Sanders.
- No, France has not banned people from sending work emails after hours – no matter how much we all want to believe it 🇫🇷 ✉️