1. Meet the cast of MTV’s “The Inbetweeners”
Left to right: Bubba Lewis, Joey Pollari, Mark L. Young, Zack Pearlman.
2. Like so many US reboots of UK shows that came before them, they have some expectations to live up to.
3. Namely, the widely-revered original UK cast of “The Inbetweeners”:
It ran for three seasons and a movie.
4. So we caught up with the cast and asked them how they deal with it all.
You might notice that Mark L. Young from the show was here as well, but silent on the issue. Apparently he doesn’t really use the internet and thus, doesn’t have to deal with it much. Smart.
A few take-aways from their sage advice that we can all use…
6. Lesson #1: If you say “thank you,” they can’t troll you anymore.
7. Lesson #2: Voice how very thankful you are for the opportunity at hand.
8. Lesson #3: Make fun of yourself before anyone else can.
9. Lesson #4: If possible, let the haters know you’re on their side.
10. Lesson #5: There’s nothing wrong with pleading your case.
11. Lesson #6: Sometimes you just gotta tell your haters to “get fucked”.
- Trump's supporters are just as frustrated as he is about not getting things done — and they're blaming everyone but Trump.
- The National Enquirer tabloid is growing by speaking to an audience ignored by mainstream media and backing Trump.
- Furniture stores are being reshaped by a simple fact: many young people simply aren't in the market for their stuff anymore ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- Model Bella Hadid, who promoted Fyre Festival on her social media, spoke out about the chaos and apologized to ticket holders.