1. Meet the cast of MTV’s “The Inbetweeners”
Left to right: Bubba Lewis, Joey Pollari, Mark L. Young, Zack Pearlman.
2. Like so many US reboots of UK shows that came before them, they have some expectations to live up to.
3. Namely, the widely-revered original UK cast of “The Inbetweeners”:
It ran for three seasons and a movie.
4. So we caught up with the cast and asked them how they deal with it all.
You might notice that Mark L. Young from the show was here as well, but silent on the issue. Apparently he doesn’t really use the internet and thus, doesn’t have to deal with it much. Smart.
A few take-aways from their sage advice that we can all use…
6. Lesson #1: If you say “thank you,” they can’t troll you anymore.
7. Lesson #2: Voice how very thankful you are for the opportunity at hand.
8. Lesson #3: Make fun of yourself before anyone else can.
9. Lesson #4: If possible, let the haters know you’re on their side.
10. Lesson #5: There’s nothing wrong with pleading your case.
11. Lesson #6: Sometimes you just gotta tell your haters to “get fucked”.
- Should opioid users who've repeatedly overdosed be forced to get drug treatment? Some politicians say yes.
- A dad is bringing his 6-year-old son's drawings to life with the help of Photoshop 🖊💭