1. The making of “SMS (Bangerz)” with the one and only Britney Spears.
Britney and Miley in the same recording booth = heaven.
2. The story of how “We Can’t Stop” didn’t debut at No. 1.
Spoiler alert: It eventually made it there.
3. Miley’s close relationship with her dogs.
She also has a dog named Mary Jane. Coincidence? Probably not.
4. Insight into Miley’s relationship with her mom, Tish.
As Tish says in the doc, “Anyone who’s said, ‘Where’s her mother?’ …right beside her.”
5. An appearance from Noah Cyrus!
Miley’s elusive and fabulous little sister.
6. These shoes:
An awesome and overlooked item that you might not have noticed these at the VMAs.
7. And above all else, MILEY’S RAT TAIL.
Miley: The Movement airs tonight at 10 p.m. ET / 9 p.m. CT.
- The Russian government agrees with Donald Trump's comments that NATO is "obsolete," which the president-elect made during an interview published Sunday.
- BuzzFeed News spent two months mapping Trump's personal and business connections — and found more than 1,500 in all.
- Eight billionaires — all men — together own as much wealth as the world's poorest 3.7 billion people, a new report has revealed.
- There's a new HBO show called "The Young Pope" and the internet is having fun with it.