1. The making of “SMS (Bangerz)” with the one and only Britney Spears.
Britney and Miley in the same recording booth = heaven.
2. The story of how “We Can’t Stop” didn’t debut at No. 1.
Spoiler alert: It eventually made it there.
3. Miley’s close relationship with her dogs.
She also has a dog named Mary Jane. Coincidence? Probably not.
4. Insight into Miley’s relationship with her mom, Tish.
As Tish says in the doc, “Anyone who’s said, ‘Where’s her mother?’ …right beside her.”
5. An appearance from Noah Cyrus!
Miley’s elusive and fabulous little sister.
6. These shoes:
An awesome and overlooked item that you might not have noticed these at the VMAs.
7. And above all else, MILEY’S RAT TAIL.
Miley: The Movement airs tonight at 10 p.m. ET / 9 p.m. CT.
- The Clinton campaign is trying to stop television stations from running a pro-Trump ad featuring Michelle Obama.
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- Countries from around the world have agreed that the Ross Sea in Antarctica will become the world's largest marine protected area.
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀