1. The making of “SMS (Bangerz)” with the one and only Britney Spears.
Britney and Miley in the same recording booth = heaven.
2. The story of how “We Can’t Stop” didn’t debut at No. 1.
Spoiler alert: It eventually made it there.
3. Miley’s close relationship with her dogs.
She also has a dog named Mary Jane. Coincidence? Probably not.
4. Insight into Miley’s relationship with her mom, Tish.
As Tish says in the doc, “Anyone who’s said, ‘Where’s her mother?’ …right beside her.”
5. An appearance from Noah Cyrus!
Miley’s elusive and fabulous little sister.
6. These shoes:
An awesome and overlooked item that you might not have noticed these at the VMAs.
7. And above all else, MILEY’S RAT TAIL.
Miley: The Movement airs tonight at 10 p.m. ET / 9 p.m. CT.
- Chris Froome has won the Tour de France. He's the first Brit to win the cycling race three times 🚴