7 Reasons To Watch The Miley Cyrus Documentary Tonight
Miley: The Movement chronicles the pop star's recent few months — including the surprisingly dramatic events surrounding her Video Music Awards performance — and we saw it first! Here are some of our favorite moments.
1. The making of "SMS (Bangerz)" with the one and only Britney Spears.
2. The story of how "We Can't Stop" didn't debut at No. 1.
3. Miley's close relationship with her dogs.
4. Insight into Miley's relationship with her mom, Tish.
5. An appearance from Noah Cyrus!
6. These shoes:
7. And above all else, MILEY'S RAT TAIL.
Miley: The Movement airs tonight at 10 p.m. ET / 9 p.m. CT.