1. January 22nd: Coco’s Butt got dressed in ski gear
2. February 2nd: Coco’s Butt did “Good Morning America”
6. February 20th: Coco’s Butt celebrated the second season debut of “Ice Loves Coco”
8. March 20th: Coco’s Butt went shopping with Ice-T and Spartacus in Los Angeles
9. March 27th: Coco’s Butt picked up dog poop in New York City
10. March 25th: Coco’s Butt did an appearance on “Watch What Happens Live”
11. April 3rd: Coco’s Butt saw Michael Jackson’s “The Immortal” show
12. April 8th: Coco’s Butt brought her dog along to an Atlantic City night club
13. April 16th: Coco’s Butt attended the Chelsea Cinemas premiere of “Safe”
14. April 30th: Coco’s Butt attended the E! 2012 Upfront
15. May 4th: Coco’s Butt attended The Unbridled Eve Gala
16. May 5th: Coco’s Butt went to the Kentucky Derby
18. June 8th: Coco’s Butt went out to dinner with Ice-T at Mastro’s
21. June 21st: Coco’s Butt attended a party for Durex “Get In-Sync” Condoms
23. July 19th: Coco’s Butt attended the European premiere of “The Art Of Rap”
24. August 18th: Coco’s Butt accompanied Ice-T on stage in Michigan
29. November 8th: Coco’s Butt showed up on the 4th hour of “Today” with Kathie Lee and Hoda
30. December 16th: Coco’s Butt hosted a peep show.
- The death toll from Oakland's warehouse party fire has risen to 24. Officials still need to search 80% of the building.
- Obama's student loan forgiveness efforts will likely cost taxpayers tens of billions of dollars more than expected 👀💵
- The far-right candidate in Austria's election has lost the presidential race in a defeat for the global populist movement.
- "Saturday Night Live" spoofed Donald Trump retweeting weird people, just like the real president-elect 📱😂