29. Tony Danza was born and raised in Brooklyn.
28. He still takes the NYC subway.
26. He could throw out the first pitch at a Yankees or Mets game with ease.
…and we know how much America loves that:
19. He takes his grocery shopping very seriously, so he *probably* wouldn’t allow for any Wal Mart’s in Manhattan.
17. He will dance in the New York City streets when asked to.
9. He doesn’t judge his longtime friends despite how funny their new mustache is (we’re looking at you, Steve Guttenberg!!)
8. He has a great rapport with people, as seen on his daytime talk show.
7. He *probably* wouldn’t be above silly-yet-informative performances in high school auditoriums, which this city needs!
6. He’s friends with the Fonz! (Any friend of Henry Winkler’s can’t be bad.)
1. He’s the boss.
- Most hate crimes go unreported. Help BuzzFeed News and other news outlets document hate crimes and harassment in the US.