1. David Cross and Amber Tamblyn
Status: Dating since 2009, just got married in October 2012.
Story: Cross said he had noticed Tamblyn around Los Angeles, but “I was slow to make any moves because of our age difference, and also because she was a fan” until the two wound up sitting next to each other on a flight. Tamblyn said, “He was in the seat next to me and I was like, ‘Oh my God, that’s David Cross!’” and that they soon started bonding over the SkyMall catalog. Cross added, “It was so obvious” that they were perfect for each other in that moment.
3. Peter Krause and Lauren Graham
Status: Dating since 2010.
Story: Graham told People that as soon as they met on the set of Parenthood, they “clearly had a connection” and detailed their first date like this:
“I think we liked each other [but] he asked me over to his house to play a board game — and that’s exactly what we ended up doing. So I was like, ‘This guy doesn’t like me. Who actually plays a board game?’ … The timing wasn’t right. I don’t think either of us was ready.”
5. Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis
Status: Dating for about a year now.
Story: Met through mutual friends, and Wilde is so happy with their relationship that she recently overshared information like how they “have sex like Kenyan runners” and that she’s “blissfully, hopefully, wildly in love.”
6. Chris Pratt and Anna Faris
Status: Married in 2009, welcomed son Jack this past August.
Story: It feels like Pratt talks very lovingly about Faris any chance he can. He told Jimmy Fallon that he “couldn’t keep his eyes off her” and “knew where she was on set at all times” on the set of Take Me Home Tonight, and soon after the shooting wrapped they were dating.
8. Christina Hendricks and Geoffrey Arend
Status: Married in 2009.
Story: Hendricks met her husband (yes, the “snozberries” guy from Super Troopers) through friends in 2007 at a time when they had just gotten out of relationships. Of him, she says, “He’s just so old-fashioned and kind and dreamy” and calls him “the best husband ever.”
9. Nick Offerman and Megan Mullally
Status: Married since 2003.
Story: They met while doing a play together in Los Angeles. In an episode of The Mortified Sessions, the pair described their courtship and revealed that they call each other “Mom” and “Pop.” Mullally went on to explain, “We’ve been together for 11+ years but we always say that it feels like we’ve been together for six months or something. One of the things that keeps me feeling that way about him is that he’s a really good guy and a good man but on the other side he’s got some mischief.”
10. Carrie Preston and Michael Emerson
Status: Married in 1998.
Story: The two met while Emerson was performing in an Alabama stage production of Hamlet and have worked together on many projects since.
11. Michael Sheen and Rachel McAdams
Status: Dating since 2010.
Story: They met on the set of Midnight in Paris in July 2010 and became fast friends. Of this period, McAdams said:
“Michael is a very funny person. Michael and I didn’t get together while we were filming Midnight in Paris, which I feel strongly about not doing when I’m working. We became quite good friends, which I think is a great way to start.”
Of McAdams, Sheen told People, “She’s talented, intelligent, beautiful. She’s warm and friendly. She’s very supportive, and very kind, very funny. She makes me laugh a lot.”
- "It was a wick": Artists, friends, and survivors describe what it was like inside the Oakland warehouse party fire that left at least 9 dead.
- After deciding to end her request for a statewide recount in Pennsylvania, Jill Stein announced she plans to take the issue to federal court Monday.
- Thousands holding flags gathered in Cuba Saturday night to remember the life of Fidel Castro. His burial took place on Sunday.
- "Saturday Night Live" spoofed Donald Trump retweeting weird people, just like the real president-elect 📱😂