35 and thinking of proposing Try 29 and Married. ?
Lol, I was so ready for this to be wrong, I was thinking about the wrong answer in the first place..? I was like “Fail! It’s a T, there’s no T!” (His name is Anthony, I call him Tony) “Well, Fuck. There’s an A…” ? #dumbass
Mariska Hargitay? Was she their adult chaperone or something? O.o
Wasn’t she the voice of Pocahontas too?
Response to Comedian Natasha Leggero Won’t Apologize For Pearl Harbor Joke During New Year’s Broadcast:
Comedians thrive on sarcasm and word play. They say one thing and mean it in the completely opposite and derivative sense. Listen to tone and inflection when someone says something to know if they’re truly mean that or if they’re saying it to get a reaction to the issue. I never really cared for Natasha Leggero’s stand up act until I saw her on the James Franco roast, she was superb! Telling Bill Hader that he’s this generation’s Phil Hartman…Hopefully?!?! That’s fucking great! She wasn’t making a joke specifically about Veterans, she was playing on a general stereotype of elderly people that’s not even that funny in the first place, it was intentionally corny. Her response was exactly what it needed to be. Instead of everyone getting mad at me for 1. Saying it and 2. not standing by it by apologizing, why don’t you divert that rage against how veterans are treated by the general population and fucking do something about it? We might not be so sensitive about it if we didn’t as a whole admittedly neglect them. Oh, and when did it become “TOO SOON” to tell a Pearl Harbor joke?!?
Did I miss the memo on the statute of limitations being erased from offensive comedy??
I’m sad to say I haven’t gotten into the Game of Thrones series yet, there’s just too much awesome TV these days! Sensory overload! I can appreciate the sentiment of feeling like the author is just fucking with you. Robert Kirkman is notorious for killing off loved characters in the Walking Dead series.
- whitneycaudle "39 Tattoos That Are Basically Works O..."
- whitneycaudle "24 Delightfully Cool Ideas For Weddin..."
- whitneycaudle "36 Ways To DIY Every Part Of Your Life"
- whitneycaudle "30 Amazing Sliders For Your Super Bow..."
- whitneycaudle "6 Makeup Artists For Geeks To Watch"
- whitneycaudle "7 Scientific Reasons To Have Daughters"
It’s not racist, it’s prejudice. A preconceived opinion not based on reason or experience. I’m from South Carolina and I’m also a huge comedy nerd. That is not comedy, it’s just another reason why everyone looks at South Carolina like inbred nascar loving mouth breathers. Welcome to the bible belt folks. It’s a cluster fuck.
- whitneycaudle "18 Microwave Snacks You Can Cook In A..."
- whitneycaudle "Why Recipes On Facebook Are More Usef..."
- whitneycaudle "29 Poor Excuses For Celebrity Websites"
- whitneycaudle "19 Ways To Highlight Your Engagement ..."
- whitneycaudle "21 Reasons Why You Should Have Paid A..."
- whitneycaudle "53 Amazing Pistachio Desserts"
- whitneycaudle "31 Delicious Things To Cook In January"
- whitneycaudle "30 Ways To Instantly Transform Your W..."
- whitneycaudle "Molly's Favorite Buzz Of 2012"
- whitneycaudle "10 Most Popular BuzzFeed Food Posts O..."
- whitneycaudle "18 Astounding Hubble Photos Released ..."
- whitneycaudle "The Essential Guide To Dim Sum For Th..."
- whitneycaudle "23 Ways To Glam Up Your Little Black ..."
- whitneycaudle "7 Healthy Recipes To Start The New Ye..."
- whitneycaudle "8 Things That Really Stop Hangovers"
- whitneycaudle "17 Reasons To Get Excited About Music..."
- whitneycaudle "Kids Eating Warheads Candies For The ..."
- whitneycaudle "Patrick Stewart Had The Most Adorable..."
- whitneycaudle "45 Engagement Rings That Don't Suck"
- whitneycaudle "A Vending Machine For Everyone"
- whitneycaudle "The Literal Last-Minute Gift Guide"
- whitneycaudle "Neil DeGrasse Tyson Likes To Dance"
- whitneycaudle "The 23 Absolute Best Quotes To Boost ..."
- whitneycaudle "How To Make The Most Of The Apocalypse"
- whitneycaudle "Built To Last And Other Links"
- whitneycaudle "19 Future Inventions We'll Never ..."
- whitneycaudle "Two Ways To DIY Christmas Tree Ornaments"