Millennial women have some strange, yet beautiful love for the color rose gold. Whether its in the traditional places where rose gold would show up like jewelry, makeup, or stationary, or in some unusually places, like our medical supplies, we would put it anywhere and pair it with anything.
Need proof? Simply scroll…
1. Exhibit A…
We show our devotion for the color on social media, proudly.
2. Basically, we would buy anything this color
4. We love it so much, we have to write about it
In our rose gold journal with our rose gold pen of course
6. We would carry it
7. In fact, our love for rose gold really only comes second to our obsession with marble
8. The existence of these perfect brushes
Perfectly paired with a marble makeup bag.
9. And this phone case…
10. We want to wear it all the time
12. Or as a full outfit
Usually accompanied by a nude
16. We tweet about it
Followed by a lot of emojis with hearts
17. We walk around on it
18. We use it to shield our eyes
21. We will swim in it
22. We would use it for medical purposes if we could
- Saturday is Trump's 100th day in office. We found an average of about one false statement per day from him and his aides so far 💯
- A luxury event called Fyre Festival turned into a total shitshow. Headliners dropped out and guests tweeted photos of bare-bones food and lodging 😱
- American Airlines gave workers a raise — to the highest pay in the industry — and Wall Street is furious. The company's stock has been falling since Thursday.
- A teen had a remarkably petty response when her ex asked for his prom money back: She paid him in all pennies 😏