Here’s an exclusive message to the USMNT from our rough-riding, mustache-bearing, and battle-hardened former Commander-in-Chief who’s leading the charge for our boys down in Brazil.
1. Teddy always was a formal guy.
2. He also does not believe in wussing out.
3. For Teddy, the thought of a compromise is laughable.
4. Haters, you have been called out.
5. You know who you are.
6. With Teddy, there can be no substitute for victory.
7. Listen up, America.
8. Teddy ain’t got NO time for cordialities.
9. Time to RALLY! TAKE NO PRISONERS!
10. AMERICA! GET ON YOUR FEET!
11. I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN! I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN!
12. Bring it on, world. Bring it on.
- The enemy within: Civilians are caught in the crossfire as Iraqi troops move closer to Mosul and face fears of ISIS.
- Donald Trump wants President Obama to be investigated, saying he knew about Hillary Clinton's private email server 📩
- Here's what European cities are offering to convince London's banks, companies, and entrepreneurs to move post-Brexit🍷🌞
- And Millie Bobby Brown — Eleven from "Stranger Things" — looks badass on her first magazine cover ✨