Here’s an exclusive message to the USMNT from our rough-riding, mustache-bearing, and battle-hardened former Commander-in-Chief who’s leading the charge for our boys down in Brazil.
1. Teddy always was a formal guy.
2. He also does not believe in wussing out.
3. For Teddy, the thought of a compromise is laughable.
4. Haters, you have been called out.
5. You know who you are.
6. With Teddy, there can be no substitute for victory.
7. Listen up, America.
8. Teddy ain’t got NO time for cordialities.
9. Time to RALLY! TAKE NO PRISONERS!
10. AMERICA! GET ON YOUR FEET!
11. I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN! I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN!
12. Bring it on, world. Bring it on.
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- President Donald Trump signed an executive order that bans foreign organizations that receive US funding from providing abortions.
- Democratic lawmakers say Trump's new hotel in Washington, DC, has lost over $1 million and violates its lease with the government.
- You could be consuming fake news on Snapchat Discover. The app is now making publishers fact-check their content 👻