Here’s an exclusive message to the USMNT from our rough-riding, mustache-bearing, and battle-hardened former Commander-in-Chief who’s leading the charge for our boys down in Brazil.
1. Teddy always was a formal guy.
2. He also does not believe in wussing out.
3. For Teddy, the thought of a compromise is laughable.
4. Haters, you have been called out.
5. You know who you are.
6. With Teddy, there can be no substitute for victory.
7. Listen up, America.
8. Teddy ain’t got NO time for cordialities.
9. Time to RALLY! TAKE NO PRISONERS!
10. AMERICA! GET ON YOUR FEET!
11. I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN! I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN!
12. Bring it on, world. Bring it on.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳
- A Kansas man shot three people after allegedly yelling "get out of my country." He believed two of the victims were Middle Eastern, however they were not.
- The substance used to assassinate the half-brother of North Korea's leader has been identified as VX nerve agent, a chemical listed as a weapon of mass destruction.
- Former Rep. Gabrielle Giffords told Congress to "face your constituents," after a congressman used her 2011 shooting as justification for not holding a town hall.