1. A WOPR (War Operation Plan Response)
Need a powerful simulation server? WOPR will be right back with your results, right after starting global thermonuclear war.
2. A Flux Capacitor
Fuck, I measured 100g of reagent instead of 100mg. Good thing we have time travel. But where to get 1.21 gigawatts of power…
3. An Arc Reactor
Need power? Look no further. This thing will deliver 1.21 gigawatts, and then some…
4. A Turbo Encabulator
It may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm to reduce soinasodial repleneration. Whatever the fuck that means. You still want this.
The Turbo Encabulator
It’ll all make sense after this video. Watch the whole thing.
5. Doc Oc Tentacles
But not to harass the women in the workplace, obviously. Can also be used in the fume hood and are HF safe.
6. A PASIV (Portable Automated Somnacin Intravenous Device)
Get shit done in your sleep.
7. Morgan Freeman as your Lab Manager
Because he’s a badass, that’s why.
- The Clinton campaign is trying to stop television stations from running a pro-Trump ad featuring Michelle Obama.
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- Countries from around the world have agreed that the Ross Sea in Antarctica will become the world's largest marine protected area.
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀