1. On a transatlantic flight.
No escape. No place to cool down. And oh yeah, now 50 other people know your business.
2. In the middle of a conference call.
“I thought you prepared the annual reports.”
“No, you were supposed to do it.”
3. When you’re out on the town.
“I wish I could go back in time and un-buy you that drink.”
4. During Valentine’s Day dinner.
5. In the bedroom.
Things are real hot and heavy all right…
7. When you’re on vacation.
“I’d love to enjoy this waterfall if you’d just shut up for one hot second.”
8. As you welcome your first child into the world.
“You’re supposed to be saying ‘puh’ you moron, not ‘put.’ You didn’t read the books, did you.”
12. And lastly, after the zombie apocalypse.
“You are undead to me.”