1. When a man taught his girlfriend how to read again after she lost her memory.
2. When a plea for birthday cards for a 104-year-old woman went viral.
3. When this man surprised his mom by "swimming" across the ocean to make it to his sister's wedding.
Australian-based Stephen Nolan tricked his mom by making a video saying he wished he could make his sister's wedding before running into the ocean. His mother watched the video on a beach in faraway Ireland right as her son swam up to the shore for the best surprise ever.
4. When a little girl shaved her head for charity after her sister's cancer went into remission.
5. When a tough cop adopted two boys in need.
6. When this young woman, who is allergic to the world, decided to better it anyway.
Brynn Duncan is a 20-year-old who is essentially allergic to the world, with several extremely rare conditions. Instead of living in isolation, Brynn is remaining positive and speaking out to raise awareness.