1. You always pay your rent on time... almost...
2. You've never fully unpacked from your last move.
3. You can cook anything, as long as it's in the microwave.
4. You definitely don't understand how taxes work.
5. Your parents still pay your phone bill.
6. You're fully aware of the importance of your credit score, but you're not quite sure what it means.
7. You're still totally down to go out four nights in a row like it's senior year.
8. You're good at creating a budget, but who says you have to follow it? amirite?
9. On the weekends, you refuse to wake up before 10 a.m.
10. You immediately call your parents at the first sign of illness.
11. You spend at least 50% of your time at work playing phone games.
12. The only thing you're able to take care of is a plant... and who knows how long that will last tbh.
Womp womp. Try a succulent or a cactus next time! Those biddies live forever!
And you still love to play with your food.
Leap into real adulthood with West Elm and save 15% every day with your college ID or a .edu email address!
Also, enter to win a $2,000 gift card with your .edu email address!