1. Like, how is it possible for human hands to hold something so pure?
2. This is a joke, right? A dog in a tie that cute. Lies, I tell ya.
3. There is no law in the universe that permits a cat to look sassy and silly at the same time.
4. Either this bun conditions daily or this photo is totally photoshopped.
5. Snowbody actually thinks a real dog could pose like this, right?
6. Hole-y moly, it physically can't be possible for a rodent to look this good.
7. No filter can make anyone look this perfect post-nap.
8. Lol, good try. No cat could possibly look this good in a onesie.
9. That must be a reflection of an angel walking on water.
10. If this is real, explain how something so cute can remain so still mid-scratch.
11. Hahaha, good luck finding the real dog in this picture!
12. C'mon, we're actually supposed to believed this dude is smiling at us?
13. These eyes cannot be real. *pinches self* These ears cannot be real. Are we dreaming?
14. Those eyes were totally colored blue in post-production.
15. Yeah right, four dogs really sat this still just like three Americans really landed on the moon.
16. Sure, like we're supposed to believe this ferret delicately foldin' its adorable lil' paws for an adorable lil' photo isn't fake.
17. Ah heck, for the last time, you can't fool us with those cute beady little eyes.
18. We fact-checked this photo and have determined dogs physically can't wink with their ears.
19. The only secret here is that the bunny is a figment of the boxer's imagination.
20. Yeah, right. Like a dog would actually pose for a photo instead of chasing the ball behind it.
21. Alright, alright, we get it. 3D printing is really advanced and can create lifelike pupperinos like this.
22. Ha. Ha. Ha. A dog can't drive a boat. Next.
23. Just like you, this cat is pondering its existence. Results: inconclusive.
24. Sure, teddy bears exist, but there is no such thing as a teddy dog.
25. Nuh-uh, not gonna fall for it. You can't fool us with your moist little spotted tongue.
26. Yeah, whatever. Dogs can't have fur that white. Over it.
27. NO. In no world can a real bunny out-cute a stuffed bunny.
It's hard to believe these pets are real, just like Wendy’s adding the Double Stack™ as an option in the 4 for $4** for a limited time. With a quarter-pound* of beef, that’s a deal so good, it's pretty hard to believe.
*Approx. weight before cooking.
**Meal includes 4-piece nuggets, small fry, and a small drink. At participating Wendy’s for a limited time. Offer not valid in Alaska or Hawaii.