1. While some people wake up raring to go, you're more like:
2. And if someone tries to wake you up before you're ready, this:
3. In fact, this is pretty much your face between 7am and 10am:
4. The crack of light through your curtains practically hurts.
5. When you wake up with a minute to go until the alarm goes off, you feel like this:
6. And when your alarm actually goes off, you imagine doing this:
7. You can't get out of bed with less than five alarms.
8. Because you'd do ANYTHING to cling on to bed for a few more minutes.
9. Sometimes you even wash yourself with wet wipes to save time.
10. You can't work out why your housemates have to be so loud every morning.
11. And as much as you love your pet, when they do this before 7am...
...you do this.
12. You've seriously considered going to bed in your clothes to save time in the morning.
13. This is you on days you've been forced to get up extra early:
14. In fact, you strongly distrust anyone who wakes up in a good mood.
15. You try catching a quick nap on your packed train.
16. You don't understand the whole "early bird gets the worm" analogy.
17. You think that anyone who starts cheery conversations before 10am should be forced to leave.
18. You've agreed with at least 10 of these points.
There's a word for people who hate mornings – and it's beautiful:
Start your day the right way with Weetabix On The Go Breakfast Drink: a proper breakfast bottled.
Don't forget to submit your own morning cheats to Weetabix On The Go's Facebook page for a chance to win a trip to NYC!