Seriously, we don’t need that asshole.
In 7th grade I had like 6 weeks of detention for finishing tests early. Apparently you can’t be smart… And in hs I got detention for being depressed. But never for the numerous dress code violations.
I so agree, if I wanted to see someone’s birth I think I would search that on my own volition and not have it pop up on my feed.
I’m sad this is ending.
I hate the phrase, “it’s your job”.
For realsies my job is cutting your fabric, not picking out all the fabric you want or telling you how much fabric you need because you don’t understand simple geometry, I’m not even talking about finding the exact square inches. I’m talking mostly basic shapes and counting here, with some adding.
They aren’t, you have to ignore the losers to find the winners. A lot like dating with out the interwebz.
Men tell me this bullshit to my face after I turn them down. I like how one moment I’m pretty and the next I’m a fat slut…
Its weird as fuck.
You can dress slutty and not be slutty. ie. Me, I’m in a long term relationship, and omg I will leave the house looking like a whore, and I’m not sleeping around with tons of guys. You can dress anyway you want, just because you think showing cleavage (even though this is A LOT) doesn’t mean someone is “celebrating promiscuity”. But she does look shallow as fuck.
Response to Dozens Of Photos Stolen From Actress Amber Heard Make Her Biggest Hack Victim Since Jennifer Lawrence:
Kim already has a sex tape, seriously what is new…..
- s34rchnd3str0y "There Is FINALLY An Answer To The &qu..."
Its even worse when there are public restrooms in a store.
Seriously, how hard is it to shit INTO a toilet?
Response to What Happens When You Text Your Parents And Ask Them Who The Biggest Pop Star In The World Is?:
My mother is almost 50, and on Wednesday she will be going to a Bruno Mars concert, shes loves him, and basically every big pop star, I haven’t heard her listen to anything that is actually good music in a long time.
But then again she also acts like a 17 year old that can drink.
Response to 40 Questions All White People Need To Answer:
1. My mother calls it that, I call it guacamole.
2. Not a huge fan of bearded men, but horsies are so pretty.
3. I don’t know.
4. When you hail from a place known for cheese, the love is already programmed into your brain. I know way too many people who are lactose intolerant that love cheese a bit too much.
5. Fuck attics, they are creepy.
6. Wtf is a ‘sand dune’?
7. Why does anyone like Kiss?
8. I don’t fuck that shit, I’m allergic to the outdoors.
9. Pumpkin is delicious. It’s just a type of squash.
10. Yeah not only white people do that.
11. I like Aubrey Graham when he was on Degrassi, but Drake is a tool.
12. I don’t.
13. Everyone likes Shark Week, and it becomes an awesome drinking game.
15. They look good on everyone.
16. Fuck that.
17. I don’t, I’m too tall.
18. That I don’t know.
19. We all need Thunder Buddies.
20. I hate Nutella.
22. They enjoy ruining good clothing.
23. They are under the legal drinking age.
24. THEY ARE HEALTHY AND SOOOOOO TASTEY!
25. Fuck Christmas music.
26. I hate that song, but I love Macklemore.
27. Those people are lazy.
28. John Stamos.
29. They are spoiled jackasses.
30. Because they don’t know how to deal with their children.
31. Mason jars are just for canning as far as I’m concerned.
32. I’m rarely at the beach.
33. I don’t know that that is….
34. You know that could just be their accent…
35. Gluten is created with in flour in a mixture, people think that if they don’t eat it they will magically lose weight. While there are people with things like Celiac’s Disease who actually have issues processing gluten.
37. Beer tastes amazing.
38. It means have a good day.
39. I don’t know.
Response to 21 Things British People Hate About Americans:
Um what about Canadians? They have French & English.
The Heist has so many feelings and stuff behind it.
Some chick in the country category, won an award for calling girls hos.
Yeah, megane7 is totally being ignorant *sarcasm*.
I am so obsessed with The Heist, I haven’t listened to an album on repeat since Let It Enfold You by Senses Fail came out in 2004.
Its so honest and from the heart.