1. World’s Largest Pumpkin - 1725 Pounds
Grown last year by Christy Harp.
2. Don Young’s 1658 Pounder
This one is from last year. Iowa to California is a long commute with 1600+ pounds of baggage!
3. Don Young’s 1,662 Pounder
From 2007 (not sure the image is correct, since it leads to the story but doesn’t appear in it)
4. Steve Connolly’s 1568 Pounder Sprang A Leak
In 2008, Steve Connolly’s pumpkin sprang a leak and was disqualified.
5. Joe Jutras With A 1689 Pounder
6. Bob Liggett’s 1,635.5 Pounder
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- The 36 victims in the Oakland warehouse fire were trapped with "no way out" in America's deadliest blaze in over a decade.
- Donald Trump has picked former WWE CEO Linda McMahon to lead the Small Business Administration.
- Tennessee authorities have charged two minors with starting the massive wildfires that killed 14 people last month.
- This dad had the most adorable freak out to his family when he met his first alpaca 😂
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at