4. When it comes to accessories, you pat your neck approximately 1 million times a day, checking for the lanyard and school ID that isn’t there.
5. You’re making your non-teacher friends jealous with your weekday beach and hammock pictures.
9. You don’t always respond to your first name or even Mom or Dad. But when someone calls out “Mr. G.!” at the neighborhood pool, you’re all ears.
19. If you’re one of those lucky teachers on a nine- or 10-month payroll, budgeting has gotten creative. #BringOntheRamen
25. Your countdown to the first day of school starts not much longer after the one to the last day of school ends.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Donald Trump on Sunday said that his comments about a problem in Sweden were not about an event, but about a Fox News report 🇸🇪🙃
- Exactly 75 years ago today, President Franklin D. Roosevelt signed the executive order authorizing the internment of Japanese-Americans.
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat in the color of Somalia's flag 🇸🇴
- One man scammed his way through New York Fashion week by dressing up as Sisqó — and people really believed him 😩