4. When it comes to accessories, you pat your neck approximately 1 million times a day, checking for the lanyard and school ID that isn’t there.
5. You’re making your non-teacher friends jealous with your weekday beach and hammock pictures.
9. You don’t always respond to your first name or even Mom or Dad. But when someone calls out “Mr. G.!” at the neighborhood pool, you’re all ears.
19. If you’re one of those lucky teachers on a nine- or 10-month payroll, budgeting has gotten creative. #BringOntheRamen
25. Your countdown to the first day of school starts not much longer after the one to the last day of school ends.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Donald Trump's campaign chief Stephen Bannon said "he doesn't like Jews," according to his ex-wife.
- Federal health officials have called for nationwide testing of all blood donations for the Zika virus.
- The judge under fire for his sentencing of former Stanford Swimmer Brock Turner also went easy on another student athlete.