4. When it comes to accessories, you pat your neck approximately 1 million times a day, checking for the lanyard and school ID that isn’t there.
5. You’re making your non-teacher friends jealous with your weekday beach and hammock pictures.
9. You don’t always respond to your first name or even Mom or Dad. But when someone calls out “Mr. G.!” at the neighborhood pool, you’re all ears.
19. If you’re one of those lucky teachers on a nine- or 10-month payroll, budgeting has gotten creative. #BringOntheRamen
25. Your countdown to the first day of school starts not much longer after the one to the last day of school ends.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- At least 13 people were killed and 31 others injured when a tour bus crashed into a semi-trailer near Palm Springs, California Sunday.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.