We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
You probably know that Warby Parker is one of the most popular online retailers for eyeglasses. But did you know they also have some the most fashionable and high-quality sunglasses you've ever seen?
1. First, you'll have to decide if you want regular sunglasses or prescription sunglasses. All Warby Parker sunglasses, like these Tilly frames, can come with prescription or non-prescription lenses.
2. Next, you'll get to pick your frames. This is the fun part! You can narrow down the frame using four options: color, fit, shape, and material.
3. So I selected square and cat-eye shapes in red, pink, and tortoise. And voilà! Now I have a ton of options to choose from!
4. But let's say you're a "Harris." Just click "Buy" and you can decide between standard prescription sunglasses or the progressive prescription if you need glasses for reading and distance. (Or stick with the non-prescription lenses!)
5. If you're getting prescription lenses, you'll be asked to provide your prescription and your pupillary distance (PD) once you've entered your payment and shipping info.
Need more help finding the perfect pair of sunnies? Take Warby Parker's interactive quiz to get started!
All images courtesy of Warby Parker