We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
We've all been there before: a long day of work, hardly anything in the fridge, grumbly stomachs, and no inspiration for dinner. Well friends, there is a solution and it's Walmart's Ready To Eat and Ready To Heat Meals available in stores.
So let's get right to it, shall we?! Here are just some of the yummy options you can choose from:
2. A turkey and cheddar sub, because sometimes the best thing for a long day is a quality sandwich. It just can't be beat.
3. A Sante Fe style chicken salad so you can skip the prep work of slicing and dicing. With this salad, all the hard work is done for you!
5. A cauliflower crust pizza made with three different cheeses that's ready in minutes. Just preheat the oven, toss in, and you'll have a delicious meal in 10 minutes.
6. A seasoned, pulled rotisserie chicken to toss in pastas, salads, or any other leftover in your fridge that could use the extra pizzazz.
7. A southwest chicken wrap that'll be a scrumptious grab-and-go pick. It has chipotle ranch dressing, fried red bell peppers, and jalapeños. *commence drooling*
8. A kale salad kit packed with pecans, cranberry, and dijon mustard that's guaranteed to become your new go-to salad. It comes with all the goods so there's no wandering aisles looking for certain ingredients.
9. A broccoli cheddar soup for fans who love this creamy concoction but aren't up for a full cooking session.
11. A ready-to-go Caesar salad that'll take the stress off dinner since everything is chopped and prepped for you. And who doesn't love a fresh Caesar salad!? Spoiler: The answer is nobody.
12. A chicken Florentine pasta ready in literally five minutes, because some days a full-course meal just isn't in the cards. This delectable meal will happily take its place.
14. An all-American sub with all the favorites: oven-roasted turkey, ham, sharp cheddar, lettuce, and pickles. Yum, yum, and yum.
You can find all these by visiting Walmart. But if you're not feeling up to shopping in store, check out Walmart's pickup & delivery service. All you have to do is select what items you want (just note there is a $35 minimum), and then pick everything up at your local store for free or for a small delivery fee.
While you wait from the comfort of your home, Walmart's professional shoppers will pick out high-quality products with 100% Freshness Guarantee, so you'll get your money back if you're not satisfied with your produce. Just contact customer care.