We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Making dinner doesn't have to be a long, drawn-out process. Actually, with your rollercoaster schedule, it kind of can't be 🎢🤷🏿♀️. Luckily, Walmart’s pickup & delivery service is how you can get shopping done and easily snag stuff for a done-in-30 meal!
Oh and the best part?! While you're picking up dinner, you can also grab a ton of other household items just like you would when you visit our one-stop-shop stores.
It's nearly the same experience — just 100% contactless — and it'll all be ordered from the comforts of your bed or couch. The faster you get your stuff ordered and in your home, the faster you can get dinner done. You can even enjoy free, same-day pickup when you order before 3 p.m.
2. Fresh-sliced ham for those nights when you and the family could really go for sub sandwiches at a gourmet level.
3. A frozen pepper and onion blend that'll be super easy to sauté and toss into a number of different meals including stir-fry, soup, stew, quick curry, omelets, and more.
4. A grilled chicken and broccoli Alfredo dinner for nights when you want to heat up something veggie- and protein-packed — and quickly.
5. Shrimp! There are so many quick shrimp meals you could create including shrimp scampi and the world-famous shrimp and grits. They're so easy to season and cook quickly that you'll blink and they'll be plated on your table.
6. Grits to go with your shrimp in case you get the taste for one of the most beloved (and quickest) Southern brunch dishes.
8. Hot dogs, because there's never a wrong night for you and the family to eat these for dinner, especially if you can grill them.
9. Plates, you know, since if you're low on time for cooking, then you're likely also not trying to wash a million dishes after dinner. It's covered!
10. Real bacon bits because this is a promise: These can be sprinkled on a variety of your quick-made meals and your taste buds will thank you for it, big time.
13. Storage bowls to put away sandwich fixings or any other dinner leftovers you'd like to keep fresh in the fridge.
14. A candle. Yes, you still deserve a candlelight dinner no matter how fast you cooked or microwaved it. And they'll deliver it or pack it for you to pick up along with your groceries.
This is you standing in the kitchen preparing to make a meal with the ingredients and other things you barely had to lift a finger to get.
Enjoy shopping for all your groceries and additional daily needs with the Walmart's pickup & delivery service.
Also, remember that $35 minimum and the small delivery fee. Walmart's pickup & delivery is available in select markets so be sure to input your address to check for it in your area.