We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
The big game is almost here, which means the championship of snacks is almost here. Dips, nuggets, chips...the options are endless. No stress! With Walmart, you can get everything you need to create a winning spread with minimal to no prep work involved!
Well, let's kick this thing off, shall we? Here are some delicious snacks and meals:
3. A pepperoni and mozzarella flatbread that is just a speedy oven trip away. Preheat your oven, pop in for 15 minutes, and this heavenly flatbread is one play away from pleasing the entire fam.
4. Loaded potato skins from TGI Friday's for a cheesy treat that will be hard to put down. How can you say no to potato skins stuffed with applewood smoked bacon and cheddar cheese? You can't.
7. A 4-pound bag of chicken nuggets: the classic snack staple that deserves a place on your game day spread, no doubt.
10. A cauliflower crust pizza made with three different cheeses that's ready in minutes. Easy? Simple? Just what we need when the big game is on.
11. A 56-count box of Delimex chicken taquitos so the taquitos keep flowin' and the game keeps rollin'. No snack refill required when you can heat up all of these delicious wonders.
12. A kale salad kit packed with pecans, cranberries, and Dijon mustard that's the quickest way to whip up a salad. It comes with all the goods you need so there's no wandering aisles looking for certain ingredients. Hello, you have commercials...er, the game to watch!
13. Breaded mozzarella sticks because more cheese translates to a more successful game-day spread. Those are just the rules!
14. A sausage, cheese, and cracker tray that's been sliced and diced for you. The hardest part will be transferring it all from its container to a tray... Or, just leave it as is; you've got a game to watch!
15. And a yummy, freshly made meatball marinara sub for a meal that truly requires no prep work on your plate. Grab a few of these and grab your seat. It's game time!
Check out your local Walmart to stock up on your snacks and ingredients! And if you don't feel like heading to the store, make sure you explore Walmart's pickup & delivery service. Just shop online, select what you want (keep in mind there is a $35 minimum), and then pick up everything on the curb for free or a small delivery fee.
While you gear up for game day at home, Walmart's shoppers collect your grocery list and pack up everything for you. And because of their Freshness Guarantee, if you're not happy with any of your items, you'll get your money back by contacting customer care.