1. Hockey fans whose spirit is unbeatable.
2. Not to mention the best hockey players to ever live.
IT'S IN OUR BLOOD.
3. The most incredible food on the entire planet: POUTINE.
4. Roots hoodies to live in all winter long.
5. The kindest-mannered people in the whole world...
6. Colour-coded money that's also waterproof!
7. The incredible art of making maple taffy in the SNOW!
8. Or anything maple for that matter.
Canada produces 80% of the world’s maple syrup!
9. The chip that encompasses all other chips: all-dressed chips.
10. A certain countryside oasis that we are proud to call a cottage.
11. The warmest gloves ever.
12. Timmy Ho's coffee and Timbits that always taste like home.
13. The incredible species that is the moose.
14. World-class comedians that you can always count on for a good laugh.
15. The art of tobogganing.
16. Some of the best slopes in the world.
17. The most photogenic waterfront.
18. A taste of Europe in the Old Port of Montreal.
19. The ever-eclectic Kensington Market.
Counterculture DOES still exist!
20. Refusing to let go of streetcars.
21. Melt-in-your-mouth Montreal smoked meat.
22. The lumberjack socks that are actually fashionable.
23. Nanaimo Bars. Period.
24. The most perfect word to end any sentence whatsoever:
25. And finally, the glorious IKEA monkey.
26. MERCI BEAUCOUP, CANADA.
Could your favourite Canadian city be the next Boardwalk?
Toronto, Vancouver, and Montreal could all be in the newest version of MONOPOLY Here & Now, with a vote powered by BuzzFeed. You don't have to roll the dice on this one: Your vote could be the deciding one to get your favourite city on the board. Vote now!