1. Get a better cell phone plan
The average customer only uses 1.58 gigs of data a month, save $360 a year by switching over to a cheaper data plan.
3. Drink slightly less coffee
If you’re part of the 54% of Americans who drink coffee everyday, cut it out a few days a week. You’re dropping close to $712 a year on a medium cup of Starbucks. Cutting out 2 cups a week is the equivalent to roughly $200!
6. Get a good toilet
Toilet consists of almost 27% of all your water usage. Older toilets can use close to 3.5 to 7 gallons per flush, and leaky toilets can waste up to 200 gallons of water a day. Fixing or replacing an older toilet can save a family of four up to $2,000!
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. It is also not paid advertising. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- The former Miss Universe pageant winner that Trump called fat is ready to fight back against his insults.
- Donald Trump denied that he had the sniffles during last night's debate — he blamed the sound on a bad mic.
- The FDA wants to define what "healthy" actually means on food labels 🍎