10 Things The Founding Fathers Would Be Doing In Williamsburg, VA, Today
They're only human after all.
3. John Hancock would be enjoying art in the city's galleries and studios.
4. James Monroe would sightsee on two wheels.
5. John Adams would also sightsee on two wheels.
6. Samuel Adams would be sampling new microbrews at Alewerks Brewing Company.
7. John Jay would be shopping for gifts and souvenirs.
8. James Madison would eat his way through Williamsburg.
9. Thomas Jefferson would be visiting his alma mater, William & Mary.
Illustrations by Dan Blaushild for BuzzFeed