1. Paddle through the Headwater to the Everglades.
2. Try something new at East End Market.
3. Explore the city by bike.
4. Become one with nature at one of Orlando's many beautiful gardens.
5. Overlook all of Central Florida from the Orlando Eye.
6. Get your pizza on at Prato.
7. Check something off your bucket list.
8. Take in a performance.
9. Cool off at a natural spring.
At Wekiwa Springs State Park, you can stay for the day, enjoy a picnic, catch some rays (or some fish), and even ride a horse!
10. Fill your mouth with flavour at Urbain 40.
11. Check out a wildlife preserve.
Stop at Orlando Wetlands Park, where you may encounter more than 220 species of birds and 63 species of butterflies.