1. Drink craft beer and boutique wines in an eclectic furniture store.
If you like what you're sitting on in The Imperial, you can always buy it (although fitting it in your luggage will be a challenge). If you're further north of the city, you should head to their other bar, The Sanford, for prohibition-style cocktails.
2. Pick up some vintage clothes in Orlando's best vintage store.
3. Eat in a restaurant so new and exciting even the locals are Instagramming it.
4. Pay what you like for good coffee.
5. Drink cocktails from vintage glassware on red velvet sofas in a small downtown bar.
The Courtesy Bar can get crazy busy, but pop down on a Sunday night for a chilled-out atmosphere.