We asked a bunch of people at Interactive Week in Austin about their thoughts on the future of travel. Here are some standout innovations that we're excited for...
1. Smart suitcases that can tell you when you really shouldn't pack that extra pair of shoes.
2. Forget that spring break beach vacay — you might be able to take a trip to SPACE.
3. Getting lost is a problem of the past.
4. Airplanes that are way nicer than your own living room.
5. Automated itineraries that design your ideal vacation based on your interests.
6. Hotels that will cater to your every need.
7. Airports won't make you angry because they'll feel more like amusement parks.
Layovers will be MUCH more enjoyable in airports that are architecturally appealing and highly energy efficient.