1. The family newsletter.
2. Having a stimulating conversation with mom.
3. Having your dreams picked apart.
4. Forcing holiday small talk.
5. The direct line to parental embarrassment.
6. The never-ending love & support.
7. Going face-to-face with mom logic.
8. Debating philosophy together.
9. The feeling of security.
10. The occasional fortunate accident.
11. The breakdown in family communication.
12. The awkward silence at dinner.
13. Finding out why G-Ma only put $5 in your cards.
14. Knowing that in the end, you love em anyway.
#BreakFree - Virgin Mobile